Sunday, December 11, 2011

new blog information

I have created a new blog that contains the information below, which is a one stop synop to all my zoo related sites. the direct url is http://mysanfranciscozooexperience.blogspot.com/ ... see link to the left.

Posting to this blog ended on December 16, 2010.   Please visit my new blog which is continually updated  iamnotananteater.blogspot.com

Note that on the site called san francisco zoo FAILS, I have detailed information regarding the recent tragedy in the Park at the Bison Paddock.  Though not a complete FAIL on the Zoo, it is related as a Park and Recreation issue.

Thank you!


2 comments:

  1. I needed to thank you for this good read!
    ! I certainly enjoyed every bit of it. I have got you bookmarked to look at new things you
    post…
    Look at my homepage - beauty tips for women

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous- Thank you for your comment! Glad you enjoyed it. I no longer add to this blog, but you can read more on about the sfzoo animals on my current blog, iamnotananteater.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete